Slim Secret Mariah Carey After Giving Birth. The singer from the United States (U.S.), Mariah Carey look thinner post-birth baby twins last 30 April 2011.

 In the event of 'The Rosie Show "which aired Tuesday, November 8, 2011 local time, Carey claimed to successfully lose weight after giving birth to as many as 31.7 kilograms of Moroccan and Monroe Cannon.

Wearing a black leather miniskirt and leather jacket with matching color, the wife of Nick Cannon looks confident. Excerpted from the pages of People, Carey explained, she experienced edema during pregnancy twins. "In the first week, I lost 18.1 pounds, just water," she said.

 "Initially only water. When I start the program (diet), I fell at least 13.6 kilograms. I'm supposed to lower the weight. " According to Carey, her desire to lose weight not just for the sake of appearance only. She admitted the difficulty running the day-to-day activities, such as the bathroom with a heavier body weight.

 "The point of all this is not 'Oh hey, look at me and my weight loss, I look fantastic.' It's about health, "she said. Carey, who delivered twins by Caesarean section to say, at first she did not think to do sports. Therefore, the diet became the choice at that time.

 "90 percent of that is diet," she said. Still, she admitted to restore fitness by exercising with her dog and doing sports in the sea. mariah carey diet 2011