Because of her lush, Hughes admitted presenters often fall in the bathroom. Do not want that to happen again, Hughes was determined to lose weight. SHe was successful. "My weight had dropped from 130 kg to 104 kg. Not a bad fall," Hughes said when met at the Hotel Indonesia Kempinski, Jlaan MH Thamrin, Central Jakarta, Tuesday, April 21, 2009. Hughes said the weight loss come not because of her strict diet. Roy's wife Emmanuelle are just doing cardio exercise for 5 to 6 hours per day. "Cardio every day. So if I go out of town I will find the hotel that there was Gym.'ll Be cardio continue," said presenter bloody Bali. Artist who is very concerned with this social problem have high spirits to keep her weight forward as it gets support from her husband. 'Mas Roy is very concerned with me. That's why he continues to support and attention at me, "she says. Although his body has gone down drastically, Hughes is not complacent. Women who always look fashionable is determined to continue to reduce her weight. SHe has the weight of its own targets for them. "Hell wish I weighed 80 kg. I think that's enough for me," she said with a laugh.