Many ways can be taken to realize the appearance of youth. Not just with sex or routine to beauty salons, food intake can also affect your appearance. Proper diet, in addition to make a healthy body, but also can prevent premature aging. If you want to always look younger, practice the following diets:

Calorie restriction diet One of the latest diet trend is to limit your calorie intake. With the reduction in calories, dieters eat only about 25 percent of calories less than your body needs. You can practice this diet by avoiding fatty foods, sweets made from flour, chocolate and ice cream. Although in small portions, high- calorie foods. Also, if there is hunger and not the time to eat, overcome by consuming fruit or vegetables because these foods are rich in fiber which will provide satiety longer. Also avoid simplex carbohydrate source such as sugar, candy and syrup. Consumption of complex carbohydrates such as potatoes, rice, bread and corn, the type of carbohydrate is more slowly absorbed by the body. This diet can extend life by reducing the risk of age-related diseases, increase blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure. This diet also can maintain an ideal weight, and help beautify the skin.

Diet Genes This diet recommends that you control the size of the meal, balanced with regular exercise. These types of foods should be consumed that contains polyphenols, omega fatty acids, and fiber. Among other things, salmon, crab, shrimp, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. This diet ensures your body receives all the nutrients needed to work optimally. That way the body's immune diseases, and ageless.

Blue Zone Diet Dan Buettner, author of 'The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer' opinion, 90 percent of how long we are determined to live the lifestyle and the other 10 percent is based on genetics. In recent years, many scientists concluded, genetics can be relied upon to estimate the age of a person based on family history. Buettner research over the past decade reveals, the people who live in the Blue Zone areas around the world have a more healthy lifestyle, so that residents can age up to 100 years. Five areas are expressed as the Blue Zone by Buettner, among others: the island of Sardinia, Italy; Nicoya Peninsula, Costa Rica; Ikaria, Greece; Okinawa, Japan, and Loma Linda, California, USA. However, although not live in the Blue Zone, we can still practice the dietary pattern of the Blue Zone. Diets that focus on drinking lots of water, eating vegetables, eating less animal protein and fat, and limit eating foods rich in sugar. Doing this diet consistently added always think positively, and diligent exercise can make the body healthy and glowing skin.